Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Second post about white satin pillowcases

Hey there people. I've been up all night working and I'm about to get a good night's rest on my satin pillowcases. I can't wait. I am so freaking tired, I really deserve however many hours that I end up sleeping(turning off my alarms).

Been writing several documents and putting them through my machines at work, and sadly, I've had a few problems with my lady that I have been interested in for a good while. It's a sad thing, but after tears were shed on both parts, we talked it out and worked it out.

But enough of that. I want each and every one of you to do me a favor. I want you to e-mail me a fun joke or letter.

The winner gets a special gift from me at satin silk pillowcase blog so that I can make everybody happy!.

No comments:

Post a Comment